First frost date oklahoma - Planting Guides for Oklahoma. This is your list of cities in Oklahoma. Oklahoma has a range of climates spanning from as cold as Zone 6b to as warm as Zone 8a. Coldest Zone in Oklahoma. 6b. Warmest Zone in Oklahoma. 8a. If the city you are looking for is not in this list you can view the zone map for Oklahoma to get a good idea of the zones in ...

 
You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 22. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 31. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 9. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.. 17900 n laurel park dr

First Fall Frost. Growing Season. PONCA CITY MUNI AP, OK. 1000'. Apr 17. Oct 22. 187 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.Frost Dates: First and last frost dates for Durant, Oklahoma - Garden.org. How to read these charts for the spring. As the growing season approaches, the days get longer, the … First Fall Frost. Growing Season. BARTLESVILLE 3, OK. 715'. Apr 19. Oct 19. 182 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Zone 15. Dec. 21 - Dec. 31. Zone 16. Jan. 1 - Jan. 10. Zone 17. Jan. 11 - Jan. 20. Zone 18. Frost Rare. Plantmaps has derived zones indicating the Interactive map of average annual First frost dates for United Kingdom. First Fall Frost. Growing Season. PONCA CITY MUNI AP, OK. 1000'. Apr 17. Oct 22. 187 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Last Frost Dates were calculated using daily climate data from the period between 1991-2020. Related Pages List of Average Last Frost Dates for Locations in Oklahoma A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …First Fall Frost. Growing Season. PRYOR, OK. 626'. Apr 11. Oct 24. 195 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Growing Season. MUSKOGEE, OK. 518'. Apr 15. Oct 25. 192 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. The average last frost date is a crucial piece of information for gardeners, farmers, and anyone involved in outdoor activities. It helps determine the optimal time to start planti...Sometimes things just work. Not everything Google does is decided by an algorithm. Google Maps for iPhone shows US users this map of Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the app can’t figure out ...Are you planning a trip to Oklahoma? Look no further. This comprehensive visitors guide will take you on a journey through the hidden gems of this beautiful state. From stunning na...You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 10. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 22. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 3. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.At least minor damage is possible to plants. One must keep in mind that a frost is not guaranteed if the air is very dry and/or winds are roughly 8+ MPH. The range of average dates for the FIRST fall frost across most of. south central NE and north central KS is between Sep. 24 - Oct. 9. Freeze. ADA, OK. 1013'. Apr 8. Oct 30. 204 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Feb 11, 2024 · As your growing season comes to an end, the nightly temperatures for Kingston, Oklahoma start to go down, and therefore every day that goes by increases the chance that you'll get frost. Your risk of frost really begins around October 22, and by November 21 you're almost certain to have received at least one frost event. A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …Oct 15. Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Yukon, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!First Fall Frost. Growing Season. OKLAHOMA CITY POST AP, OK. 1295'. Apr 8. Oct 30. 204 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.This question is about Driving Without Insurance @WalletHub • 01/13/21 This answer was first published on 12/07/19 and it was last updated on 01/13/21.For the most current informat...Average first fall freeze. This is a map of the average date of the first freeze observed in autumn. The Oklahoma Climatological Survey was established by the State Legislature in 1980 to provide climatological services to the people of Oklahoma.Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Nov 1. Nov 7. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Muskogee, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!First Fall Frost. Growing Season. TULSA INTL AP, OK. 649'. Apr 5. Oct 30. 207 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 13. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 24. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 4. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.First Frost for All, In oklahoma, the average date of the last frost is sometime this month. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. Baseball Matt Chapman Homers Twice To Power Giants Past Padres March 30, 2024. You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 9. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 22. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 3. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall. The average last frost date is a crucial piece of information for gardeners, farmers, and anyone involved in outdoor activities. It helps determine the optimal time to start planti...First Fall Frost. Growing Season. BRISTOW, OK. 830'. Apr 17. Oct 20. 185 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Oct 10. Oct 13. Oct 16. Oct 19. Oct 23. Oct 26. Nov 1. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Broken Arrow, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 13. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 24. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 4. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 9. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 22. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 3. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.First Fall Frost. Growing Season. OKLAHOMA CITY POST AP, OK. 1295'. Apr 8. Oct 30. 204 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.First Frost for All, In oklahoma, the average date of the last frost is sometime this month. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. Baseball Matt Chapman Homers Twice To Power Giants Past Padres March 30, 2024.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 13. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 24. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 4. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall. ADA, OK. 1013'. Apr 8. Oct 30. 204 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 17. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 26. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 5. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.According to the 2023 USDA Hardiness Zone Map Broken Arrow, Oklahoma is in Zones 7a (0°F to 5°F) and 7b (5°F to 10°F). This is a change from the 2012 USDA Hardiness Zone Map which has Broken Arrow in Zones 7a (0°F to 5°F). Hardiness Zones for Broken ArrowOklahoma.First Frost Dates were calculated using daily climate data from the period between 1991-2020. List of Average First Frost Dates for Locations in Oklahoma. Maps for …6 days ago ... It's interesting to note that after that. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Owasso, Oklahoma to know ...Apr 4, 2023 · Oct 19. Oct 23. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Catoosa, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! In Oklahoma, the average date of the last frost is sometime this month. What is the last frost date? Why does the last frost date matter? The last frost date is the last day in …Frost dates are important for gardeners to know, as they signal the start and end of the gardening season. ... First Fall Frost Date - when to expect the end of the gardening season in Fall; ... Oklahoma City, OK: November 7: March 27: Philadelphia, PA: November 17: March 31: Phoenix, AZ: December 11: January 6: Pittsfield, MA: October 4: May 7:The Date of the Earliest First Freeze map shows the date of the earliest observed occurrence of the last freeze in autumn. The Oklahoma Climatological Survey was established by the State Legislature in 1980 to provide climatological services to the people of Oklahoma. The Survey maintains an extensive array of climatological information ...A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Oklahoma City Will Rogers Ap, OK to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! As your growing season comes to an end, the nightly temperatures for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma start to go down, and therefore every day that goes by increases the chance that you'll get frost. Your risk of frost really begins around October 18, and by November 13 you're almost certain to have received at least one frost event.A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 13. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 24. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 4. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.Oct 21. Oct 25. Oct 29. Nov 2. Nov 7. Nov 13. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Mcalester, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and … Growing Season. MUSKOGEE, OK. 518'. Apr 15. Oct 25. 192 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Pole barns, also known as post-frame buildings, are a popular choice for agricultural, commercial, and residential projects in Oklahoma. These versatile structures provide ample sp...Nov 13, 2023 · Tulsa, Oklahoma Climatological Records. Frost/Freeze. Record and Mean Dates of Last Occurrence in Spring and First Occurrence in Fall. For the Period January 1906 through November 2023. Temperature (°F) Mean Last Occurrence in Spring. Mean First Occurrence in Fall. Mean Days between Occurrences. 32° Frost/Light Freeze. A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall. Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and colder—heavy damage to most garden plants. You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 28. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around November 7. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 17. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 10. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 22. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 3. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall. A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 17. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Tulsa, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! Frost Dates for other nearby locations. Bixby, OK.As your growing season comes to an end, the nightly temperatures for Kingston, Oklahoma start to go down, and therefore every day that goes by increases the chance that you'll get frost. Your risk of frost really begins around October 22, and by November 21 you're almost certain to have received at least one frost event.Here are the average last frost dates, average first frost dates, average days in the growing season, and USDA zone for several cities in the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world. United States. State and city Last frost First frost Days Zone. Alabama. Birmingham March 19 November 14 241 7B. First Fall Frost. Growing Season. ENID, OK. 1246'. Apr 12. Oct 27. 197 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. When is the average last spring frost and first fall frost? We have dates for both, listed state by state. The dates listed below are estimated average light frost dates based on historical data from the National Climatic Data Center. A light frost is when temperatures are between 29°–32°F.Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom / Oklahoma 4-H Programs / 205 4-H Youth Development / Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK 74078 / 405-885-1851The first frost dates in most of northern Oklahoma are October 16 to 31. A small pocket in northwestern Oklahoma’s first frost dates are October 1 to 15. The first frost dates in southern Oklahoma are November 1 to 15. Last and First Frost Dates for Oregon. The last frost dates in Oregon range from April 1 to July 31, depending on …SeniorsMobility provides the best information to seniors on how they can stay active, fit, and healthy. We provide resources such as exercises for seniors, where to get mobility ai...In the days to come, Oklahoma will see colder temperatures, causing another freeze and frost. KOCO 5 Meteorologist Sabrina Bates looked into the impacts of the earlier-than-average freezes and showed the statistics of when those freezes and frosts can be expected statewide. Open the video player above for the full story.First Fall Frost. Growing Season. PRYOR, OK. 626'. Apr 11. Oct 24. 195 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Oklahoma City Will Rogers Ap, OK to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! The Oklahoma Sooners softball program has been one of the most successful college softball programs in the country for decades. From its inception in 1981, the program has seen tre...Zone 12. Oct. 21 - Oct. 31. Zone 13. Nov. 1 - Nov. 10. Zone 14. Nov. 11 - Nov. 20. Plantmaps has derived zones indicating the Interactive map of average annual First frost dates for the province of Ontario.First Fall Frost. Growing Season. ENID, OK. 1246'. Apr 12. Oct 27. 197 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.Depending on the type of okra, it takes roughly 30-40 days to grow okra from seed indoors and then transplant them to your garden. For a specific date that you should start okra seeds indoors you should: Find the last average frost date HERE. And then subtract 40 days from it. Not only this, but I recommend again paying close attention to …A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …A frost date is the average date of the last light freeze in spring or the first light freeze in fall.. The classification of freeze temperatures is based on their effect on plants: Light freeze: 29° to 32°F (-1.7° to 0°C)—tender plants are killed. Moderate freeze: 25° to 28°F (-3.9° to -2.2°C)—widely destructive to most vegetation. Severe freeze: 24°F (-4.4°C) and …First Frost for All, In oklahoma, the average date of the last frost is sometime this month. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by november 9. Baseball Matt Chapman Homers Twice To Power Giants Past Padres March 30, 2024.Oct 16. Oct 19. Oct 23. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Owasso, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!The average last frost date is a crucial piece of information for gardeners, farmers, and anyone involved in outdoor activities. It helps determine the optimal time to start planti...Oct 21. Oct 24. Oct 27. Oct 30. Nov 2. Nov 5. Nov 8. Nov 13. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Duncan, OK to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!Last Frost Dates were calculated using daily climate data from the period between 1991-2020. Related Pages List of Average Last Frost Dates for Locations in OklahomaAre you tired of waking up to the sound of dripping water? Is your frost-free water dispenser not living up to its name? If so, you’re not alone. Many homeowners find themselves fr...Click the dots to see the average date on which the chance of freezing temperatures drops below 50 percent across the United States, based on the U.S. Climate Normals from 1991–2020. (Launch the map in its own window.)Places where that date occurs near the official start of spring are colored white. Places where the last freezing …Find your average frost date. Use your frost date to set seed starting dates for the seeds you plan to grow.First Fall Frost. Growing Season. ALTUS IRIG RSCH STN, OK. 1381'. Apr 12. Oct 27. 197 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.First Fall Frost. Growing Season. DURANT, OK. 600'. Apr 7. Oct 31. 206 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 13. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 24. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 4. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.Planting calendars are designed to calculate the best time to start seeds and plant a garden. Timing for all planting is based on first and last frost dates. For example, if planting in hardiness zone 5, the last frost date is generally between April 1st – April 15th, and the first frost date typically falls between October 16th – October ...

Last Frost Dates were calculated using daily climate data from the period between 1991-2020. Related Pages List of Average Last Frost Dates for Locations in Oklahoma. Divorce my tyrant husband manga

first frost date oklahoma

The days in between equal the length of your frost-free growing season. For example, in the illustration above, the town of Adel has a 50% probability of a freeze happening on June 6 and September 17. That means the average last frost is June 6 and the average first frost is September 17, giving me an approximate 102-day growing …Frost dates are important for gardeners to know, as they signal the start and end of the gardening season. ... First Fall Frost Date - when to expect the end of the gardening season in Fall; ... Oklahoma City, OK: November 7: March 27: Philadelphia, PA: November 17: March 31: Phoenix, AZ: December 11: January 6: Pittsfield, MA: October 4: May 7:First Fall Frost. Growing Season. STILLWATER 2 W, OK. 889'. Apr 12. Oct 24. 194 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.First Frost Dates were calculated using daily climate data from the period between 1991-2020. Related Pages List of Average First Frost Dates for Locations in Colorado Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Oct 31. Nov 4. Nov 9. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Oklahoma City Will Rogers Ap, OK to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! Oct 10. Oct 14. Oct 17. Oct 19. Oct 22. Oct 25. Oct 28. Nov 2. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Lindsay, OK to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!First Fall Frost. Growing Season. STILWELL 5 NNW, OK. 1000'. Apr 8. Oct 30. 204 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.When it comes to storing frozen food and keeping it fresh for a long time, having a reliable freezer is essential. If you’re in the market for a new freezer, specifically an uprigh...You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 18. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 28. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by November 7. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall.To access Mesonet data from the past 7 days, contact our Mesonet Operator. To access past Mesonet data, visit our Past Data page or submit a request. For all other inquiries, contact us. 120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 2900. Norman, OK 73072. First Fall Frost. Growing Season. CLAREMORE 2 ENE, OK. 587'. Apr 14. Oct 24. 192 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom / Oklahoma 4-H Programs / 205 4-H Youth Development / Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK 74078 / 405-885-1851US Köppen Climate Classification Map. An Interactive Map of Average First Frost Dates in Oklahoma and a list of locations in Oklahoma with Average First Frost Dates.Oct 14. Oct 18. Oct 21. Oct 23. Oct 27. Oct 30. Nov 5. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Enid, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants!First Fall Frost. Growing Season. BRISTOW, OK. 830'. Apr 17. Oct 20. 185 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA.Canoo hopes the new facility will help it ramp production and get EVs to market in 2023. The company is still burning cash in Q3. Commercial electric vehicle company Canoo entered ...If a debtor defaults on his debt, the creditor can sue him for the amount of the debt plus attorney's fees. Once the creditor wins his case, the court enters a judgment against the... You have a small 20% chance of getting 32° by October 8. There is a 50% chance of being hit by a 32° frost starting around October 19. You have a 80% chance of seeing 32° by October 30. Said another way, you have a 1 in 5 chance at making it to that day without a 32° night. In the Fall. Oct 4. Oct 8. Oct 11. Oct 15. Oct 18. Oct 23. Oct 29. Now that you know your frost dates, use our Garden Planting Calendar for Beggs, Oklahoma to know when to sow and transplant your various vegetable plants! Growing Season. MUSKOGEE, OK. 518'. Apr 15. Oct 25. 192 days. Last and first frost dates are 30% probability. Calculated using 1991-2020 Climate Normals from NOAA. To access Mesonet data from the past 7 days, contact our Mesonet Operator. To access past Mesonet data, visit our Past Data page or submit a request. For all other inquiries, contact us. 120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 2900. Norman, OK 73072..

Popular Topics